Upcoming 6th Grade Activities & Important Reminders
There are many exciting activities coming up for your child! Please mark your calendars for these important dates. We look forward to making these last few months of their elementary school days fun and memorable!
- Astronomy Night – Thursday, February 15 at 7:00 PM: Students and families will view the stars through telescopes.
- Panoramic Class Picture – Friday, February 23: Students should wear their purple class shirt.
- Outdoor Science Camp Meeting – Wednesday, February 28 at 7:30 PM: Meeting in the Main Commons.
- Outdoor Science Camp – Monday, March 19 – Friday, March 23: Students will attend camp at Emerald Cove Outdoor Science Institute in Running Springs. More info can be found by clicking here.
- Walk to BYMS & Pancake Breakfast – Friday, March 30: 6th graders walk to the middle school for an orientation. When they come back, parent volunteers will have a pancake breakfast waiting for them.
- Walk Through Ancient World – May 14 & 15
- Year End Promotion Party – Monday, June 11: Promotion Party at Dave & Buster’s in Orange where they will enjoy tons of fun, food, arcade games, and various activities… it’s a blast!
- Lunch Time Challenges – January – May, 2018: On the last Friday of each month, classes compete against one another in a variety of fun games. Parent volunteers are needed to help run the games.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Suzanne Aed at 714-261-1360 or email@example.com.