Hello Fairmont Families!
Thank you for supporting your children as they navigate In-person or Remote, and At-Home Learning! Please continue to read the communications from our diligent teachers who plan carefully for all. The At-Home Learning portion of the students' day is vital to their progress and keeping pace with their grade level. Parent conferences take place this month - please make sure you have an appointment to discuss your child's progress with the teacher.
Today is the last day to change your choice of In-Person or Remote learning. A consistent routine is necessary for optimal learning. Our schedule will remain as it is throughout the second trimester (unless we receive a different directive from the state).
Here are some dates for your calendar:
- Friday, Nov. 6 - Last day of 1st Trimester, MINIMUM DAY, Cohort A dismisses at 10:17 AM, Cohort B dismisses at 1:17 PM.
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day, No School
- Thursday, Nov. 18 and Friday, Nov. 19 - MINIMUM DAYS, Parent Conferences
- Friday, Nov. 20 - Non-student Day, Parent Conferences
- Saturday, Nov. 21 - Report Cards will be available to parents through Aeries Portal
- Monday - Friday, Nov. 23 - 27 - Thanksgiving Holiday, No School
Please support our PTA Poinsettia and See's Candy sales - the proceeds will support our students and school programs. Thank you all for your cooperation and kindness during arrival and dismissal. Our drop-off and pick-up lanes are running smoothly!
Best wishes to you all!