Hello Fairmont Families,
As you know, regular attendance at school is critical to your child's academic success. As part of our responsibility for ensuring good attendance, we account for all student absences.
Automated phone calls will go out if you have not reported your child's absence.
Please follow the procedures below for reporting the reason for your child's absence or tardy arrival.
- Call 714-986-7130 to report an absence or tardy.
- Press 3 for the attendance line voicemail. Press 0 to talk to office staff.
- Call if your student will be absent; give the student name, relationship, and reason for absence.
- Call if your student will be late.
- Let your teacher know if your student will be leaving early.